Monday, August 8, 2011

thou shalt not break a promise!!!

Assalamu alaikum you guys,

I just want to rant about something tonight. Two traits I hate in someone is ..lie and breaking promises. It really hurts me to know that someone I know or care about lied or in some cases broke a promise they made. You know, my own sister told me many many times that I trust people really quickly. She often said that....good people in this world are becoming extinct and that everyone is selfish! I used to tell her that she has trust issues....and that she needs to give people a chance. But my own theory came to hunt me and every time I give someone my trust, I welcome them in my life as well as heart-they break my trust! Yes they break it! They disappoint me and I am often left with....nothing! I hate to think that I cannot trust people, my whole life is built on trust. I really dislike people who lie to me!

I'd like it if everyone just kept their word, told the truth, and understood what it feels like to be lied to! I learned this lesson the hard way, but the sad thing is I learn this lesson over and over again because I am too naive. I have come to the conclusion to only trust my Lord and those who really fear Him. Wallahi, this dunya is just plain old disgusting! I wish that the people of today were like the sahabah. You know, like those who lived and breathed Islam!! I hate to be pissed or angry.....but I am!!!! subhana'Allah- I am really hurt right now and I dont want to name names or talk about the specifics. I just want everyone reading this to at least learn one thing-be trustworthy! Never ever break a promise you make and never lie to others.

You never know who you gunna hurt! its better to keep your word! anyway all iam tryina SAY IS.....I wholeheartedly HATE anyone who breaks a promise !!!

May Allah subhanahu wata'ala help me and everyone else, may Allah protect us all from those who are of no benefit to us! ameen


Promises are like the full moon, if they are not kept at once they diminish day by day

4 comments:

  1. May Allah make us true followers of Islam which indeed will make us trustful and caring. May Allah help you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalam alykum actually what i find worse than breaking a promise is talking behind a friends back,and that seems to happen to people a bit more :(.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^wa'alaikum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

    yes that too is bad.....but what makes it less painful is the fact that you dont know what they say behind your back! I could care less what others say about me behind my back because uhm, I am taking all their good deeds on the day of judgement!! Knowing that makes me feel great!

    ReplyDelete