Thursday, August 25, 2011

back to prison....AKA school

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

School started already! yaay (actually I am not so happy)....but anywho, I wanted to say that I might not be able to do a lot of blogging. However, I assure you that I will do it every few weeks insha'Allah. Let's all remember to always be close to our Rab. School distracts us from our ibadah sometimes, let's remember to be steadfast. Also  know that when we become a person of God, Allah makes us successful in our worldly battles. My message to all who're reading this is....you only need ONE friend, let that friend be the one who can give you all. Let the Lord be your best friend this school year and the world will be yours.

Just few little tips:
1. Get involved with your school MSA club
2. Have a Qur'an with at all times (so that you can read it when you have nothing to do---in between classes)
3. Be mindful of your prayers
4. choose your friends wisely
5. Smile at your Muslim brothers and sisters
6. Be kind to EVERYONE
7. Just be yourself.....
8. Make dua to Allah to make the school year easy for you
9. Study smart not hard
10. Spend time in the remembrance of Allah
------SUCCESS IS ON THE WAY!!!!-----

Ya Allah make this school year easy for us and let us learn something that will benefit us. Ya Allah, you're the best of those who are merciful, have mercy on us as we struggle with this dunya, Ya rab, forgive us for our short comings and make us those who succeed in dunya and Akhirah, oh Allah teach us that which we will benefit our ummah with. ameen

Remember Allah is with YOU and I through it all!! lets SMILE and BEAT this school year!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ameen Thumma Ameen! I miss my schools and students a LOT! May Allah keep them in good state of Iman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tend to be a little harsh and quick to judge my class mates, not a very good thing. I tend seperate myself from everyone who i dont consider a friend because i dont like something they do. but looking back i guess i dont need to say there "being idoits", i feel ashamed of being so unfriendly, its my job to show a example of islam, and thats not going to help. I need to think before i react, and dont let shaitan use anger to hurt me. All it takes is for me to lose my patients one time in the school year and its downhill from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @prosperous life...ameen!! insha'Allah they are!

    @Ya Ummah,
    dont be ashamed, you dont have to be all "friendly" you just have to be you. Dont let others to stir your anger, I am assuming you're in Junior high and I know how that is....especially when boys pick on each other and what not. Hold your anger in, because the more you show it, the more they would want to bother you! When I first started practicing Islam (I was a junior in highschool), and people picked on, all I did was walk away!! actually I looked at them RIGHT in the eye and walked away. If you defend yourself, or start beef with someone they will take advantage of that....so just dont give 'em the chance!

    ReplyDelete