Monday, August 29, 2011

Eid Mubarak...a note to my love!

Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

dear love,

I am left with grieve and heartache......I have watched you go so fast, I did not even have time to say goodbye. You've been a blessing to me ever since you stepped into my life. With school closed and all, I thought I'd enjoy time with you and get done with much but I guess I was wrong...dead wrong! I now know that indeed the day of judgement is near because of the time passing quickly. I think of you all the time and wish to witness your blessings next year. You've been a great companion and I shall miss you.....well I already did since I will not be able to wake up for sahoor tonight :( I will not be able to stand side by side with my brothers and sisters in prayer. All I can do now  is pray and stay strong for your next visit.
Goodbye dear Ramadan,

Hello, Eid! Insha'Allah in less than 7 hours, we will pray Eid al-fitr prayer :D
May Allah accept it from us and you....for indeed this blessed month has left us. May Allah increase our Imaan. ameen

1 comment: