Saturday, August 6, 2011

been there, done that..........its all history now

Bismillah,

Assalamu alaikum ya Shabab (youth) ;) insha'Allah all is well with everyone.

OK, so my day at work is done and I am feeling GREAT! Alhamdulillah, today was very very easy! I am not saying it was different than other days....work was busy like all Saturday at the mall..but I did not feel extra tired because I was fasting, in fact it made me forget and made time fly by real quick! Wallahi, it didnt turn out to be what I expected it. It was just fabulous! I had iftar with couple of sisters and some non-Muslim co-workers. They asked questions about Islam and about Ramadan....and alhamdulilah if it was not for this blessed month, those questions would have not been asked. Well, there goes.....Allah works in mysterious ways:)
 Insha'Allah tomorrow will be different, I work too but I get off 15 minutes before Iftar.....I'll make it to the masjid and break my fast with hundreds of Muslim brothers and sisters :D  I will also be able to pray taraweeh at the masjid. Oh how I cannot wait!! Ya'Allah make things easy for my brothers and sisters around the world! ameen
Every day has it is own blessing.....you just gotta look deep to find it!

Can you count your blessings?? can ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment