Saturday, August 6, 2011

The hungry wolf :p

Bismillah,

Today's fasting is really hard for me-I am too hungry and too dang lazy! insha'Allah it brings loads of reward! It is also going to be the first day of work while fasting.....so I hope it turns us well. I will be having my Iftar at the break room probably by myself or with some co-works. I am a bit nervous since my job requires alot of walking and stuff. But I trust in Allah and I am pretty sure He will ease the situation for me. I hope this day just becomes a day for me to remember.....it is definitely test for my patience. However, with Allah anything is possible....I will blog about how my day went later tonight when I get off work insha'Allah.

Hopefully I will have something good to say about it :) 

Until then, hang on tight and remember me in your duas :D

No comments:

Post a Comment