Friday, July 15, 2011

Beauty....you'll find it in the simplest things! glory be to God !

Bismillah, in the name of Allah, I start...

Assalamu alikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh, peace be upon ya'll

Our lives are fast pace and some of us miss out on the best views ! I did not know what I was missing out till today. My life is usually work and school. I rarely get time to do outdoor fun...usually my kind of fun includes just indoors....movies, going to the mall, shopping, and eating out. However, today I got lucky unexpectedly.....I got of work right at sunset. Oh how beautiful it was....its beyond words, beyond my own imagination, beyond anything I have ever seen! It was so gorgeous and so heart warming. It suddenly reminded me of Allah, the creator and the fashioner. All I could say was "subhana'Allah-Glory be to Allah! For my heart was moved and my thoughts widened. I was taken by the precious beauty of the simplest thing, which costs no money to watch! To keep my memory alive, I taken some pictures that i'd like to share with the world..................but I want everyone to keep in mind the following verse "He is Allah the Creator the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the exalted in Might, the Wise" (59:24).



No comments:

Post a Comment